An affordable gem in the Maldives! An island paradise on Alifu Alifu Atoll, reached by seaplane or speedboat, Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon offers recently refurbished accommodation with luxurious amenities. Known internationally for its spectacular house reef, this hotel is a diver's paradise! A treasure of a hotel for couples & young families alike.
Why we Love it
- The resort has everything you need to discover paradise
- Delightful setting and the location is perfect for snorkeling and diving, even for beginners
- Lots of marine life everywhere!
Take advantage of the excursions and wide variety of water activities available (View brochure)
What's the price?
From R 26,957 pps
Best price for this package is based on departure date: 9th June 2022 . Please use the calendar below to browse all available options by clicking on the applicable date. All prices subject to limited availability & rate of exchange fluctuations.
- Infinity pool
- Recreation complex
- 24-hour dive centre
- Kid's Corner - a special kids play area on the beach
- Kids swimming pool attached to the infinity pool
- Gift shop at reception
- Diving shop at dive centre
- Bullk laundry services
- Islamic prayer room
- Medical clinic & doctor on call
- Plant nursery
- Cyber cafe open from 7:00 to 11:00 (internet, fax, printing, copying available)
- Fitness centre(fully equipped gym)
- Table tennis.
- Pool table.
- Foosball table.
Water Sport (View brochure)
Dive Centre on site offering:
- Introduction dive.
- Resort dive opl.
- Further resort or scuba dives.
- Scuba diver.
- Open water diver.
- Referral for open water.
- Advanced open water.
- Speciality course.
- Rescue course.
- Nitrox course.
- Snorkeling lessons.
- Guided snorkeling (1 hour)
- Night snorkeling with guide (45 minutes)
(torch & equipment included)
- Snorkeling excursions (Full day & half day.)
(with boat fee)
- Snorkeling equipment rental.
- Camera rental.
- Stand up paddle board.
- Sand Bank picnic.
- Halfday excursion to inhabited island "Hangnaameedhoo" and shop for souvenirs.
- Island hopping to "Dhigiri" and "Hangnaameedhoo" includes lunch & non-alcoholic beverages.
- Romantic Island Hideaway - Full day for couples with picnic lunch & non alcoholic beverages.
- Sunset fishing.
- Night fishing.
- Big game fishing.
Entertainment & Family Services
- 2 children stay & eat free U/8y (until 31 Oct 2021)
(when sharing with parents)
- 2 children U/6 years stay & eat free (from 1 Nov 2021)
(when sharing with parents)
- Children 2-11.99 are not allowed in Water Bungalows
- Children 6yrs -14.99yrs
Children's accommodation rate applies
- Babysitters provided on request.
- Kid's corner - a special kids play area on the beach.
- Kids swimming pool attached to the infinity pool.
- Traditional balinese massage
- Muscle ease massage
- Heaven on earth massage
- Asian foot massage
- Purity facial
- Green tea spice body wrap
- Hibiscus body scrub
Live music, wet party, & daily events at Ellaidhoo - check schedule
Food & Drink
Standard All Inclusive Package Includes:
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner daily.
Morning 10.30 - 11.30 (on request).
Evening 16.00 - 17.00 (Mini Buffet)
Night 22.30 - 23.30 (on request)
- Alcoholic & Non- Alcoholic beverages House brand
Regular House Poured Wines.
All House Brand alcohol served by the glass.
Selection of Cocktails from the menu.
Selection of Draught Beer.
Selection of Aerated soft drinks & Canned fruit juices.
Bottled still water.
Tea & Coffee
Use of fitness center, Badminton/Tennis Courts, Table tennis, Billiard/Snookers, Beach Volleyball (equipment included) squash.
Two bars and a dozen other imaginative places are available for magical moments:
Buffet, A-la-Carte & Cocktail Bar
Located on the main deck of Ellaidhoo, this is a favourite hangout at any time of the day and night. Offering great evening entertainment from DJ's to classic rock bands and traditional Maldivian performances. But what makes this venue truly out of this world is probably the daily evening feed. Buckets of fresh seafood are given to the school of Jack Fish, a Sting Ray and even some herons. An Absolute spectacular sight!
The Sand Bar
A-La-Carte & Cocktail Bar
The spacious, thatched-roof Sand Bar allow you to dig your toes into the sand while you throw back some heady cocktails and continue with all the fun you were having on the island.
Malamathi Restaurant & Bar
(Exclusive to Water Bungalow guests)
Malamathi refering to the "Horizon at sunset". View the sun go down to meet the horizon each evening. The restaurant and bar are located close to the water bungalows for the convenience of the guests. A great buffet, great cocktails and multiple action stations, you’ll be spoilt for choice. Select a-la-carte dishes are served at this exclusive semi-open venue that spreads out into the pool deck for a spacious outdoor atmosphere.
The biggest dining venue at Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon. Great continental buffet style meals are served at breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Book a trip on a traditional Dhoni (boat) that will take you to a typical Maldivian village for shopping and mingling with the locals around their coral stone houses. Followed by lunch on an uninhibited island with plenty of marine life around you. (Full day Island Hopping excursion)
Spacious & bright rooms at Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon feature a comfortable sofa seating area & beautiful ocean views in the 112 rooms across 4 room categories, with ocean-inspired interiors & open-air bathrooms. Relax on your loungers out on the sun decks of each room to soak up paradise.
Standard Room Garden View - 51 sqm
- 14 Spacious Island bungalows
- Tropical Garden view
- Outdoor Showers
- King size bed
- Additional 3rd bed on request
- Accommodates: 2 Adults + 1 child U15 years / 3 Adults
Superior Room Ocean View - 55 sqm
- 28 Spacious accommodation for families/groups
- Great ocean views
- Cozy and vibrantly designed
- An Open-air bathroom
- King size Bed & 2 single Beds.
- Accommodates: 3 Adults / 2 Adults+2 children U/15 years
Beach Bungalow - 49 sqm
- 46 Beach Bungalows
- Views of the beach
- Designed for optimum privacy and comfort
- Located on the quieter quarter of the island
- Comfortable divans on the balconies
- DVD player
- King size bed
- 3rd bed on request
- Accommodates: 3 Adults/2 Adults & 1 child U15 years
- Life jackets
- Safety deposit box
- Iron & drop-down ironing board
- Rain coats
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary toiletries
- Terrycloth bathrobes & slippers on request
- Hair dryer
- Vanity kit
- Sewing kit
- Shower cubicle
- Bath & beach towels
- Shaving kit
- Mini bar
- Complimentary tea & coffee-making facilities
- Cable TV
- Telephone with IDD
- Wi-Fi (Chargeable)
- The Beach Bungalow offers great value for money!
- 303 - 309 have direct access to the beach.