Paradise In A Pandemic - Putting Your Mind At Ease
You're excited for your trip, but also cautious... And it's understandable, until you see the lengths that both Priority Escapes and resort partners have gone to in order to ensure your escape is safe and secure.
Q: What about COVID affecting my travel?
A: You're safe! We have taken all precautions and made sure our resorts subscribe to flexible policies.
1. Should you or anyone in your party test positive for Covid before departure, you are awarded one free change without penalty so you can utilise your holiday at a future date
2. Should borders close, or travel be restricted in any way your booking may either be moved to a future date without penalty (within the same season) or you can apply to have your reservation refunded.
3. Within the resorts strictest social distancing and hygiene practices are enforced to ensure that you - and the resort - are 100% compliant to highest international safety standards.
Please speak to your consultant if you're unclear about these polices in any way.
Q: Travel During COVID - What are the requirements?
A: Travel is easy peasy! Just follow these easy steps! No quarantine or restrictions are required.
1. You will require a PCR test, taken within 96 hours of departure, reflecting a negative result for COVID in order to be allowed access to the Maldives.
2. Simply register your entry to the Maldives 72 hours before on the immigration website [https://imuga.immigration.gov.mv/]
3. NO quarantine or isolation is required - your holiday begins immediately.
4. You will require a Negative COVID test to be allowed access back into South Africa, which the resort can assist to arrange. Tests are done at the resort and cost anything between USD80 to USD150 pp, depending on resort
5. You will need to register your exit from the Maldives at the immigration website [https://imuga.immigration.gov.mv/] prior to departure from the airport!
Q: How do I book my seat to paradise?
A: It's so easy & simple to book! 20% deposit secures your booking, balance due 45 days prior to check in!
1. Reply with passport copies or names as they appear in passport
2. Your consultant will send you a booking confirmation and pro-forma invoice
3. Accept the booking confirmation electronically
4. Action payment as per details on the invoice
5. Receive your vouchers from your consultant and start packing your bags!
Contact us at email@example.com for more information.